"We want the PRC to reject the PNM plan again and again and again until they put people before profits."
Rabbi Neil Amswych outside the PRC hearing, 4/11/16
The Interfaith Leadership Alliance was established in 2007 by a group of clergy to address social justice needs within the Santa Fe community.
- To advocate social justice and human rights causes from a faith-based perspective
- Educate the broader community from faith-based perspectives
- Convene groups that encourage appreciation of differences
- Nurture interfaith understanding
- Enhance human services through religious communities’ resources
The ILA supports this mission with its broad membership of clergy representing many different faiths in Santa Fe.
- Understand and respect the differences between faith traditions and philosophies.
- Build relationships between faith communities.
- Inspire participation in interfaith programs and events.
- Implement programs and projects that support the mission.
- Encourage greater involvement in community issues by congregants.
- Celebrate, enjoy, and learn from one another.